The Black Floral Tie exemplifies what we at AKLASU mean by understated style. The fabric is patterned with a symmetrical array of simple blooms with white petals and light blue centres. From a distance the pattern appears geometrical; up close it reveals itself to be delicately floral. Each tie is made of 100% woven silk from Como, Italy. The silk is then sewn by hand using our Six-Fold method which ensures a superior knot and a better drape, leaving you with a delicate yet durable tie that will hold a place of pride in your wardrobe for years to come.
- 100% Silk from Como, Italy
- Dry Clean
- Handmade in Italy
- Woven by Fermo Fossati/Seterie Bianchi
- 28MM Silk
- Wool Interlining
- Ideal WidthThe epitome of the “goldilocks principle”.
- 100% Como SilkThe softest natural fabric, straight from Italy.
- Wool InterliningPerfect knots. Wrinkle-free ties. Everyday.
- Slip-StitchThread running the full length of the tie so it looks perfect every time.
- Bar TackA heavy handmade stitch that reinforces the slip stitch, so your tie looks great day-in, day-out.
- Self-Loop KeeperHandstitched, and made with the same high-quality fabric as the tie.
Our Six-Fold Ties are the ultimate in luxury, the perfect balance of understatement and opulence. Whether you've reached the corner office or have your eyes set on it, they are your trusted companion. Discover why it's so special.