Grey and Black Chevron Dress Socks
This classic chevron pattern is eye-catching while still being understated. The small chevron pattern mixed with grey and black colours will allow you to remain understated while elevating your style. Achieve your desired sophisticated look by pairing these socks the same way you typically wear grey, black and dark blue socks.
These socks are made in Italy with 100% Mercerized Egyptian Cotton on a 240-needle knitting machine, then hand-finished with reinforced hand-linked heels and toes. Thanks to premium raw materials and world-class craftsmanship, you will love how thin, comfortable and durable these socks are.
- 100% Mako Egyptian Cotton
- 90 weight thread, 2ply strands
- Elastane cuff
- Spun by Filmar
- Made in Italy
To get the most out of your socks, follow our cleaning guide.
- We recommend washing your socks by hand with a mild detergent. For convenience, machine wash with cold water (max 30°C).
- For added protection, wash them inside out.
- We recommend drying the socks flat. For convenience, tumble dry at low temperature.
- Use harsh detergents
- Use bleach
- Dry clean
- 100% Egyptian Mako CottonThe best cotton on the planet. A soft and breathable natural fabric for comfortable and dry feet all year round.
- MercerizedMercerizing creates a silky feel and added durability.
- Knit on a 240-needle Machine240 needles knit a thin sock that easily slides into your fine dress shoes.
- Reinforced Heels and ToesSocks won’t wear down unevenly so you get the most out of your investment.
- Hand-linked ToesThe seamless finish gets rid of pressure points meaning all-day comfort.
- Mid-calfPerfect for tapered/slim-fit trousers but works equally well for more relaxed fit trousers.
- Over-the-CalfPerfect for relaxed fit trousers. The thin nature of the fabric makes it suitable for reasonably slim-fit trousers.
- Understated DesignYour handsome face deserves the attention—not your ankles.
Win With Understatement.
Look sophisticated from head to ankle.
Part artisan hand-stitched. Part industry-leading 240-needle machine.
Grown in Egypt.
Made in Italy.
Mercerized Mako Egyptian Cotton transformed using legendary Italian Craftsmanship.
Went to a fancy lunch meeting today, where I presumed (mostly correctly) that the 75 people in attendance would dress up. Opting for the monochromatic look, I had the good sense to pair a dark grey suit and crisp white shirt with your Micro Dotted Six-Fold grey tie.
To be clear, I wasn't the youngest, smartest or best-looking person there, but I do believe I was in the running for best dressed. All thanks to you.
Your fan and friend.
If a word could adequately describe my two Aklasu ties it would be “Stunning”. Ordered both the Navy Blue Tonal Stripe and Burgundy & Navy Houndstooth Six Fold to fill urgent gaps in my wardrobe for New Year’s celebrations.
The depth of color, meticulous construction and silken quality at any price point exceeded even their internet catalog likeness. An Aklasu tie would add character to the most casual, or stylish pairings.
The ties arrived in practically no time accompanied by chocolate and a thoughtful note, all of which sent me rummaging through my closet to match future Aklasu prospects.
The customer service is second to none. The tie is lovely, well constructed. It is much higher quality than other Swedish-brand ties of similar type. It pairs well with all colors of shirt and suit, especially dark gray, navy, and charcoal brown.
The tie can take on a creamy mocha color if the lighting is dark, or a more brighter green if contrasted against a brighter blue. The photo in the review shows the tie against a Hungarian made-to-measure brand’s natural linen shirt. The fact that the tie is available is a godsend for a person like myself who is 6’5”.
Overall this is a very good quality considering you can purchase two of these for the cost of boutique brand counterparts. I look forward to purchasing more.
Overall I was really impressed with the service experience, attention to detail and quality of the ties. This company is on the right track.
From the easy to navigate web site with fashion and matching advice, to the tie packaging (best storage container ever) and personal follow-ups. The ties themselves are high quality, with great weight and wear easily.
They bring an extra level of refinement and sophistication to any outfit and are a must have for the discerning gentleman. I now own four :)
This was our first purchase with Aklasu. We ordered a stunning tie. There was a minor shipping issue (on our end); Chantelle reached out immediately to clarify - very efficient, professional, and warm.
Then the tie came. It arrived very quickly from Italy to the US! It was exactly as pictured on the site - very high quality.
It was packaged carefully and beautifully, and even included a hand written Thank You note, and a special treat - a full size candy bar! We will absolutely be purchasing more from Aklasu.
Thank you both!