Burgundy Grenadine Tie
Richly coloured and daring in nature, our Burgundy Grenadine Tie is the perfect pairing with a blue suit and a white shirt. Each Grenadine Tie is handmade by artisans in Como, Italy from 100% silk. We use a wool interlining in our ties so you can achieve unparalleled drape and excellent knots. This intricate weave design is called Grenadine.
Grenadine Ties are a staple of any discerning man’s wardrobe. With their refined texture and understated colours, these ties possess an elegant simplicity and versatility which make them a choice complement to any number of shirts and suits.
- Grenadine Fina
- 100% Silk from Como, Italy
- Dry Clean
- Made in Italy
- Woven by Fermo Fossati/Seterie Bianchi
- 28MM Silk
- 14MM Silk Tipping
- Wool Interlining
- Ideal WidthThe epitome of the “goldilocks principle”.
- 100% Como SilkThe softest natural fabric, straight from Italy.
- Grenadine WeaveElegant, prestigious, timeless.
- Wool InterliningPerfect knots. Wrinkle-free ties. Everyday.
- Slip-StitchThread running the full length of the tie so it looks perfect every time.
- Bar TackA heavy handmade stitch that reinforces the slip stitch, so your tie looks great day-in, day-out.
- Self-Loop KeeperHandstitched, and made with the same high-quality fabric as the tie.
Get the most out of your tie.
The beautiful Canister will protect your tie for decades to come.
Your Travel Companion