This burnt orange tie sports a bold and striking autumn-inspired colour. The prestigious Grenadine garza fina weave complements the rich burnt orange colour. This rare weaving technique produces an authentically beautiful three-dimensional textured weave that adds great visual interest to the tie. The combination of colour and texture makes for a breathtakingly beautiful necktie.
This tie is handmade by artisans in Como, Italy, using 100% silk. Our Aklasu Grenadine Ties are made on near century-old traditional wooden looms in Como, Italy, in one of the oldest mills in Italy. Grenadine Ties are a staple of any discerning man's wardrobe.
Suitable for all seasons, pair this burnt orange tie with a grey, navy or olive green suit when you want to add a dash of colour and intrigue while still looking polished. You'll get compliments every time you wear it.
- Burnt Orange/Rust/Brown
- Grenadine Fina
- 100% Silk from Como, Italy
- Dry Clean
- Made in Italy
- Woven by Fermo Fossati/Seterie Bianchi
- 28MM Silk
- 14MM Silk Tipping
- Wool Interlining
- Ideal WidthThe epitome of the “goldilocks principle”.
- 100% Como SilkThe softest natural fabric, straight from Italy.
- Grenadine WeaveElegant, prestigious, timeless.
- Wool InterliningPerfect knots. Wrinkle-free ties. Everyday.
- Slip-StitchThread running the full length of the tie so it looks perfect every time.
- Bar TackA heavy handmade stitch that reinforces the slip stitch, so your tie looks great day-in, day-out.
- Self-Loop KeeperHandstitched, and made with the same high-quality fabric as the tie.